To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
BugzillaJS - Tweaks for Bugzilla 3.6.0
BugzillaJS adds a number of features to Mozilla's Bugzilla. Keyboard shortcuts, quick file box, inline image/github previews, relative timestamps, gravatars and more. (All features are optional; contains almost all features Bugzilla Tweaks has)
About this Add-on
Now works on any Bugzilla Installation. Check the Add-on preferences to add other URLs. (Note: This feature was temporarily removed due to a SDK bug. I will update it when a fixed version of the SDK is released.)
- Show all changes to the bug inline. (This is really useful.)
- Image attachments or links to images are shown inline as thumbnails.
- View images as a lightbox.
- Turn timestamps into relative dates ("Three hours ago").
- Styled comments.
- Github commits are shown inline if linked to in the comment.
- Gravatars next to comments.
- Add a scroll bar if the text in the comment is too wide.
- Remove flags, status and blocking options (off by default).
- Remove access keys (off by default).
- Hide the first comment if there's nothing in it.
- Hide "CC" items from history
- Show bug status (closed, etc) on inline history.
- Option to hide "nobody@" bugs from bug lists.
- Remove "Bug" from the title, so it's easier to see the bug number with a lot of tabs.
- Automatically select component and product for "Clone Bug" link.
- Add "new" link to depends and blocks fields
- Don't guess OS or Hardware (off by default).
- "Open all bugs in tabs" link for lists
- You can contribute! https://github.com/gkoberger/BugzillaJS
- Icon created for Mozilla by Dave Shea.
Open source! To contribute, check out: