Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Restored keyword-moving functionality that got broken by the change in storage semantics.
Now we also check whether the description of an existing bookmark is out of date.
Known issue: to see the new behavior after upgrading from an older version of this extension, you might have to restart the browser.
* Fixed the button not appearing on the toolbar after the initial installation.
* Changed the default position of the button to before the downloads button.
* Now adding the "data-addon" and "data-domain" attributes to the "listbox" element in the selection popup dialog. This allows Stylish users to modify it depending on the domain.
* Fixed a memory leak
* Breaks compatibility with Firefox 17 and earlier (in a minor way)
* Options page is translated in Hungarian locale
* No new or removed features
* Added pref for "replace without prompt".
* Matches on special domains are sorted by the name similarity.
* New preference "Add the menu item".
* New preference "Update the bookmark description".
* Added menu item to the orange button menu.
* Replacing action picks up and sets bookmark description from meta.description tag.
* When the page is already bookmarked, but with different title, offers to update the title.
* Uses boolean configuration option "extensions.bmreplace.keep-title-default", when set.
* The shortcut can now be changed using Customizable Shortcuts.
* Keyboard shortcut changed to Alt+Shift+D.
The previous key combination (Ctrl+Alt+D) was not available on some keyboard layouts.
* The selection dialog had an extra empty button under Linux.
* Added button "New Bookmark" and checkbox "Keep the old title" to the prompt window.
* Tag "keep-title" isn't used anymore, and may be removed manually. All bookmarks with this tag will have the checkbox value saved as "checked" during the upgrade.
* When it can't find related bookmarks, it will offer to add a new one.
* "button-position" preferences are not used anymore, and will be removed.
* All tags from the old bookmark are moved to the new one
* Using tag "keep-title" to determine if we should keep the old title