To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Bitcoin Price Ticker 7
Bitcoin Price Ticker with multiple price sources and configuration options.
Includes price information for 5+ other cryptocurrencies (Litecoin, Dogecoin, NXT, BitShares...)
Note: With Frirefox40+ you need at least Version 3.0 of this addon
About this Add-on
Display the updated price of Bitcoin in your browser window inside the status bar.
The following price sources are available:
- BitStamp, BTC-e, Kraken, BitPay, CoinDesk, Coinbase, BTCChina, Mercado Bitcoin, BTC Turk, CampBX, BitX.co.za, BitcoinVenezuela, Localbitcoins.com, CaVirTex, Bitconic.nl, Bitcurex, Bitcoin-Central, Bitso, Bit2C, TheRockTrading, Bter.com, Poloniex, BitFinex and more.
- US Dollar ($), Euro (€), Pound (£), Yuan (元), Yen (¥), Brazilian Real (R$), Turkish Lira (TRY), Russian Ruble (RUR), Venezuelan Bolivar (VEF), Chilean Peso (CLP), Argentinian Peso (ARS), Canadian dollar (C$), South African Rand (ZAR), Polish zloty (zŁ), ILS (NIS shekel ₪), Mexican Peso (MXN $), Litecoin (Ł), Dogecoin, Namecoin, Nxt, BitShares, Maidsafe, BitcoinDark, Monero, Dash, Burst, Ether and others.
- Select between displaying the tickers as individual Widgets in the navigation bar (that you can drag&drop with Firefox->Open Menu->Customize) or display all tickers in a separate tool bar
- Select exchange price update interval
- Select exchanges and currencies
- Select ticker colors and backgrounds
- Show short and long trend indicators
- Customize font size
- Select order of tickers displayed (in navigation bar use Firefox->Open Menu->Customize and drag&drop. In separate toolbar disable all tickers and enable in order from Addon options)
If you have any problem or suggestion leave a comment on the rating of this complement or write me an email to neoranga55_at_yahoo_dot_es
All code is open source released under the MIT License: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
You can fork it here, just remember to mention the source ;)
If you like this add-on, you can show your support leaving a tip here:
Much tip, so Add-on, Wow: DDEyz9bxrxjJXNyLxFoLB7zGknXn6vivWj