Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
* Easy configuration with a simple interface.
* Fills out web forms with one click or a keyboard shortcut.
* Input fields not automatically matched can be filled out via the context menu.
* Features a completely customizable ruleset to determine the input for each form element.
* Provides a simple rule editor to define custom rules.
* Works with input fields, textareas, selections, checkboxes, radio buttons and any valid form fields.
* Allows to use multiline input with line break tags.
* Allows dynamically created input data using special dynamic tags.
* Profiles can be used to switch betweeen several sets of rules.
* Possibility to define site specific profiles and rules.
* Automatically selects the best matching profile based on the assigned site.
* Possibility to define a global profile.
* Profiles can be exported and imported.
* Provides the possibility to define alternatives inside a profile.
* Allows to add new rules or complete forms as profiles via the context menu of form fields.
* Can be used with a toolbar button, a statusbar icon, a keyboard shortcut or via the context menu.
* Completely customizable interface (buttons, icons and menus can be enabled/disabled).
* Provides customizable keyboard shortcuts
* Only active when filling out forms so it doesn't consume any system resources while surfing.
* Provides secure encryption for the stored form data using Firefox Master Password.
* Integrates with the Secure Login add-on.
Note: Open Options window from the toolbar button to be able to resize it
This add-on has been created and maintained until 2008 by Sebastian Tschan.
Since then is has been maintained, but not developed any further, by the company Abine.
As of Sep. 2014, Sarah Avilov is maintaining the extension. Please forward your bug reports and enhancement requests to her.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.0.2b1: