Atomic Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
removed debug message for delete in service view
updated version for firefox 3 rc1
Update to work with Firefox 3.0 and fixes for errors when adding a feed to a service with an empty works as well as fixing the options dialog.
Fixes from testing in the November interop.
Fixes a workspace configuration loading issue from pre-0.8.0 versions. Only users who have 0.7.0 or earlier installed had an issue.
* Refactored UI to use the sidebar more
* bug fixes
* Updates to the latest APP draft
Fixed the init of Atomic for first time users.
So cool I couldn't wait! I just added blogspot (e.g. google data) support and a new quick post method. There are some unfinished bits as it is still a beta.
This version is an very early beta. It implements the full range of Atom protocol operations and also contains an XHTML editor called tinyMCE:
* updating resources is not supported yet
* Atom feed information is not shared between browser instances.
Changes from 0.2:
* Added [atom:]author element support on both feeds and entries
* Fixed editing of entries with 'src' attributes on [atom:]content