Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added support for staging (and potentially any domain hosting this site). Patch by Andreas Wagner.
- Removed forum user support due to new forum.
- Fixed source viewer widening. Contributed by Andreas Wagner.
- Fixed general brokenness in recent versions of Firefox.
- Fixed review links for theme pages.
- Major code refactoring to use the Message Manager and support e10s (process per tab).
- Added link to forum account in user account pages.
- User admin pages now have links to user profile pages.
- Dropped support for getpersonas.com
- Added delete user button to user pages in order to make it easier to delete collection spammers.
- Added review link to background theme edit pages.
- Minor bug fix to prevent an error in the console when looking at file validation pages.
- Review links in edit background themes pages (-dev only) now point to marketplace review pages.
- Major code rewrite. Includes bug fixes and new features.
- Admin and review links appear on listing pages and edit pages.
- Edit links appear on 404 listing pages.
- Add-on MXR results link to edit pages on AMO.
- Listing pages display add-on id next to version number.