Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
All-in-One Sidebar 0.7.27
AiOS lets you open various windows as sidebar panels, and quickly switch between them. So it put an end to the window chaos! In addition to bookmarks and history it opens dialogues such as downloads, add-ons and more in the sidebar.
About this Add-on
- open Bookmarks, History, Downloads, Add-ons, Page Info, and Error Console in the sidebar
- fully customizable toolbar at the left side of the browser
- quickly show/hide the sidebar and the toolbar with a thin switch
- toggle the sidebar by clicking or just by mouse movements
- all panels are optimized for displaying in the sidebar (including slim lists)
- place the sidebar on the left or on the right side of the browser
- configure the behavior at the browser start or in fullscreen mode
- MultiPanel for opening webpages in the sidebar, amongst other features
- configurable shortcuts and additional buttons
- third-party add-ons are supported
- can be extensively customized
Learn more - http://firefox.exxile.net/aios/features.php
See more - http://firefox.exxile.net/aios/screenshots.php
Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/AddonLab
PROBLEMS / BUGS
The source code of AiOS is hosted on GitHub. You can contribute or make use of the issue system to report bugs.
Please check if a bug is already reported before you open a new report. And please write meaningful reports with as much details as possible. I can't fix bugs which are not reproducible.
- enable multiprocess compatibility in install manifest
- settings for fullscreen mode are ignored
- hide sidebar switch by default in fullscreen mode
- global notification for available updates isn't showing in addon panel