To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Faster diff
- Bug fixes.
- Push notification to phone for changes to local monitors.
- Call a webhook on content change to enable integration with external applications.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- Bug fixes:
- Conditions dialog may be positioned incorrectly when opened in a long Watchlist.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
- On/Off switch to activate/stop checking of monitors quickly.
- Support for multiple email and sms actions for a monitor.
Notes from version 1.1.0 (released on August 22 but not public):
- Sync data to cloud and connected devices is now available for premium customers.-
- Custom audio tones.
- SMS actions to receive notifications.
- HTML email notifications.
- Visual selector works with web pages with CSP.
- Suppress alerts due to empty text using ignoreEmptyText attribute in config.
- Richer notification popup.
1. Failed to startup in latest nightly.
2. Encoding `&` in inbox.
3. Screenshots are working once again.
Added preference for controlling number of saved items in alert history.
Moved buttons from status bar to toolbar.
Implementer highlighting changes in Inbox for simple content. This works well for small content.
Negative alert rules were not working. Added fix to make them work.
Compatibility with latest Firefox.
Added retry support on network error.
Regex filter supports queries separated by `|` operator.
XPath locator support XHTML based sites with XML declaration.