AlertBox is a web monitoring tool. It can monitor RSS feeds, a webpage or a part of webpage. Alerts in the form of pop-up, audio or emails can be received.
Apart from the basic page monitoring & alert, there are advanced options to give more control. The monitoring interval can be set from a range of values. Various conditions can be set for the alert action to occur.
How to use AlertBox?
Inbox contains list of items being monitored for changes. To go to Inbox: Click AlertBox icon→ Click “Inbox” in menu popup.
Adding items to Inbox:
Open webpage to monitor→ Select “Select Elements to watch” or “Watch page” from AlertBox icon on the toolbar→ Save selections
Go to Inbox → Add Webpage→ Open webpage to monitor in newly opened tab→ Select Elements → Save selections
Add RSS feeds to Inbox:
Open Webpage with feed→ Click on Firefox’s “Subscribe feed” button→ Click on Subscribe to feed using” Alertbox” from dropdown list
Settings can be changed for an item in Options window. To open click ‘down arrow’ button for the item in Inbox. Click ‘Edit Option’ menu item. Alternatively, you can expand the item and click Edit icon on the right.
• Content/contents selection from any webpage.
• Show RSS feed by the provider sites.
• Pop-up, audio and email alerts.
• Easy to use Inbox with label, trash etc.
• Setting rules/condition for smart alert actions.
• Multiple audio alerts for each item.
• History of previous changes for each item.
• View highlighted changes.
Share your experience & feedback at our support forum: http://pulsvu.com/forum