To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
affilinet Toolbar 184.108.40.206-signed.1-signed
The affilinet toolbar offers a wide range of information with respect to your current account status. Furthermore while surfing the web you can easily apply for a partnership to the corresponding affiliate program.
About this Add-on
The affilinet Toolbar is quick to install and provides a general overview of key information regarding your affilinet publisher account. The toolbar offers you a brief summary of your current revenue status, categorised by open, confirmed and cancelled orders.
The affilinet toolbar also summarises your latest sales and leads and provides a detailed overview of the order details, program name, date and commission level. This is complimented with statistics for all sales and leads on a monthly basis and a transaction history.
The toolbar also enables you to sign up to affilinet affiliate programs whilst you are browsing the internet. When visiting a merchants website the Firefox toolbar will notify you whether the website has an affiliate program with affilinet and offer you the opportunity to apply.
Here an overview of its functionalisties:
1. Practical overview of turnover in the toolbar (confirmed, open, cancelled) as on the publisher start page
2. Display of the currently registered Sales/Leads in the toolbar ( „new Sales/Leads“)
3. Detailed overview of "Neuw orders" per link inclusing date, program name, order details, commission
4. Overview of "All orders" with various filter options by status (open, confirmed, cancelled), month and registration date/check date
5. Overview of new programs and campaigns
6. Update-Symbol for status changes when toolbat is closed
- Depositing of Webservice access data + update frequency setting
- Display options (New Sales/Leads, account status, Update button)
- Update of program list
Instructions for installation:
1) Download the affilinet Firefox toolbar
2) Install the toolbar using Firefox Add-on Manager
3) Locate your affilinet Publisher Webservice Password*
4) Open your Firefox browser and complete your Publisher ID and Publisher Webservice Password
5) Update your program list
5) Choose the frequency in which you wish to be updated
*Note: Your Publisher Webservice Password can be located within your Publisher Account under Solutions --> Web Services --> Access Data
Please ensure that you use the Publisher Webservice Password and not the Product Webservice Password.