To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
What Adguard AdBlocker does:
1. Blocks all ads including:
- Video ads (including Youtube video ads)
- Rich media advertising like video ads, interstitial ads and floating ads
- Unwanted pop-ups
- Banners and text ads (including Facebook advertisements)
2. Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows
3. Blocks many spyware, adware and dialer installers (optional)
4. Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems (optional)
5. Protects you from malware and phishing (optional)
How Adguard AdBlocker can protect your privacy?
Just enable Spyware and tracking filter in Adguard's settings. It completely removes all forms of tracking from the internet. Adguard has one of the largest tracker filter containing more than 5,000 rules.
How to remove Social Media with Adguard?
Tired of all the «Like» buttons and similar widgets infesting all of your frequented web pages? Just enable Adguard's "Social media filter" and forget about them.
How Adguard AdBlocker can protect you from online threats?
At the moment we’ve got more than 1,800,000 harmful web sites on record. Adguard can block domains known to spread malware, protecting your computer against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spy- and adware. Adguard really lowers risk of virus infections and prohibits access to harmful websites to prevent potential attacks.
Free and Open Source:
Found a bug? Have a problem and need help? Visit our forum: https://forum.adguard.com/
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.5.11-beta: