To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Other updates under the hood that should improve addon performance.
- Make the dialog respect direct AOM pane selection when opening (again).
- Cumulative compatibility updates for Firefox 16-18.
- Fixed bug that could prevent custom toolbars from initializing properly in Firefox toolbox.
- Known issue: you can't undo uninstalling this add-on (due to Mozilla bug 582002).
- Prevent Get Add-ons Pane to be the initial active tab (again!), improving performance.
- Prevent instances of Add-ons Manager Dialog opened from Firefox Options Dialog to close together with the latter.
- Can now set AMO homepage as default web site to Get Add-ons (see dialog menu).
- Focussing on the addon search field will now also reveal the Search Tab unless it's not empty.
- Restricted Get Add-ons tab from loading as the initial view (this improves dialog opening time).
- Can now set a Restrained Visual Style for the dialog (see dialog menu).
- Compatible with Firefox 8a Nightly.
- Added (a rudimentary) context menu for Get Add-ons browser.
- Fixed a bug that could (rarely) prevent browser url bar from working correctly with this addon enabled.
- Resolved most issues preventing proper addon initialization on application startup and/or under heavy stress.
- New feature: Collapse Tab Names. Persistent and available from the utlities menu-button.
- Other small fixes and internal improvements.
- Name changed to "Add-ons Manager Dialog Returns".