Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Other updates under the hood that should improve addon performance.
- Make the dialog respect direct AOM pane selection when opening (again).
- Cumulative compatibility updates for Firefox 16-18.
- Fixed bug that could prevent custom toolbars from initializing properly in Firefox toolbox.
- Known issue: you can't undo uninstalling this add-on (due to Mozilla bug 582002).
- Prevent Get Add-ons Pane to be the initial active tab (again!), improving performance.
- Prevent instances of Add-ons Manager Dialog opened from Firefox Options Dialog to close together with the latter.
- Can now set AMO homepage as default web site to Get Add-ons (see dialog menu).
- Focussing on the addon search field will now also reveal the Search Tab unless it's not empty.
- Restricted Get Add-ons tab from loading as the initial view (this improves dialog opening time).
- Can now set a Restrained Visual Style for the dialog (see dialog menu).
- Compatible with Firefox 8a Nightly.
- Added (a rudimentary) context menu for Get Add-ons browser.
- Fixed a bug that could (rarely) prevent browser url bar from working correctly with this addon enabled.
- Resolved most issues preventing proper addon initialization on application startup and/or under heavy stress.
- New feature: Collapse Tab Names. Persistent and available from the utlities menu-button.
- Other small fixes and internal improvements.
- Name changed to "Add-ons Manager Dialog Returns".