Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support Firefox versions with electrolysis enabled.
- Fix syntax error which only appears in very recent Firefox versions.
- Fix Firefox 32 compatibility issues.
- Update widget code to use Australis UI module where available.
- Fix timer issue.
- Support for Firefox 29+.
- Fixed leak in about:addons.
- Added Danish (da) locale
*NOTE* that add-ons marked to only work up to Firefox 3.6 or less will no longer be able to be enabled in 'Compatible by Default' builds of Firefox.
- No 2nd restart needed after install to enable incompatible add-ons
- New locales (es-ES, fr, ru, and others)
- Better handling of misbehaving language packs
- New icon
For a full list of bug fixes, see http://bri.kz/cm
- improvements to compatibility button after you send a report (bug 671257)
- fix to add-on updates that are marked as compatible (bug 677567)
* Support for an upcoming addons.mozilla.org feature that will make it easier to install incompatible add-ons
Full list of fixes: http://bri.kz/acr07bugs
* Enable and Disable buttons are no longer shown at the same time in Firefox 4's Add-ons Manager details view
* Fix button sizing issues in Firefox 4
* Fixed issues with Thunderbird compatibility