Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Closed a pop-up blocking loophole misused by some websites.
* Fixed tooltip display for very long filters.
* Improved performance: patterns.ini was being saved way more often than necessary.
* $ping filter option is back and will especially apply to requests sent via navigator.sendBeacon().
* Requests produced by <img srcset> and <picture> will be assigned type image.
* Requests produced by the Fetch API will be assigned type xmlhttprequest.
* genericblock and generichide types will no longer show up in the filter assistant.
* Fixed: Previously disabled and removed filter is still disabled when added back.
* Fixed regressions in previous release:
** Pop-up blocking doesn't catch redirects to a different domain.
** Issue Reporter gets stuck if filter subscriptions need updating.
** Screenshot marker in Issue Reporter is no longer red.
** Fixed image preview in Blockable Items tooltip.