Welcome to Firefox for Android Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Firefox for Android your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Wrong corrections are saved now, URL Fixer will no longer repeat the same mistake.
* Implemented work-around for some extensions doing crazy things (especially Tab Mix Plus).
* Fixed SeaMonkey support.
* Don't show suggestion to fix typos on "Document expired" error pages.
* URL Fixer will now install without requiring a browser restart.
* Built-in rules will now be updated automatically independently of the extension.
* User-defined rules will be applied to domain names only, no longer to the entire URL.
* A referral tag will be added for some of the corrected domain names.
* Added support for SeaMonkey and Firefox Mobile with native UI.
* Cleaned up and reorganized the code.
* Hiding "Was this a typo?" dialog on error pages when the browser is in offline mode.
* Reorganized and cleaned up code for opt-in data collection function.
* Updated locales
* Added custom replacements featured from URL Fixer Plus
* Updated for compatibility with Firefox 5/6/7/8
* Bug fixes for better performance
* Removed unnecessary firstrun page
* Updated locale handling code for smaller filesize
* Updated SmartLinks code to fix bugs and improve performance
* Updated SmartLinks code to address an issue with a missing menu item
* Preparation for URL Fixer Plus
* Support For Mobile 2 Alpha
* Updated translations.
* Updated locales.
* Exposed "Confirm corrections" preference in confirmation dialog
* Updated with latest submitted translations
* No longer corrects a URL that contains a space but no slash. This is to avoid correcting searches being performed via the Location Bar.