Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
|User since||April 9, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||5 themes|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
You forgot to add PUT &amp;amp;amp; DELETE request types, but it is still useful. Anybody can add them himself.
1) For doing that just go to the profile/extensions
2) Copy the restEasy@*.com.zip to your project folder
3) unpack it
4) navigate to the file restEasy/content/js/resteasy.js
5) add PUT and DELETE in line 46.
6) zip the restEasy folder, rename to xpi
7) install the new xpi file
just install the actual version from github
All in one it's a nice written and very helpful add-on, many thanks @Nathan.