|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|
Add-ons I've created
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
brilliant productivity enhancer, best replacement for tab groups that's available now.
I'd love it if
- the colours were a little more muted,
- I could edit a group name from the initial drop down menu,
- it was quicker to delete the auto created groups on new window - it's noisy, and deleting them is quite a few clicks
(delete + undo would be better than delete and confirm, delete from initial popdown would be a click saver)
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
It's pretty easy to use, but default config, and lack of 1 feature hold it back
Saving tabs, and giving them names is super easy, and it's very pleasing on the eye.
Default config means that it's pretty noisy though, and when I changed the following it became easier to use
- only save last 2 autosaves
- show oldest first (as autosaves push saved sessions to the bottom)
Unfortunately though when I switch session the URLs the tab launches with are an internal URL for the addon, which then updates when you switch tab, this has resulted in a blank tab a couple of times. It should probably launch with the actual URL to allow firefox to work it's magic on titles, caching etc.
And the deal breaker for me is that it doesn't auto update a session
- if i'm working on our performance testing I switch session, maybe open a new tab, maybe close a tab, and expect it to save this back to my saved session, but I need to manually save, and delete the old session :(
I prefer this to it's rivals because of the look, but no longer use it because of it's missing feature.