Show only your messages received during the current day, the last 7 days or the last 30 days thanks to 3 buttons.You may use pin button to keep filters applied when switching to your other inbox/folders.
It provide you the following functionalities:
* Open a selected message in a tab by a toolbar button
* Open a message in a tab by double-clicking its header view (disabled by default)
* Hide Lightning's Today Pane on opening a tab
Enhanced thread pane display of message priorities.
Allow you to add a Address Move Button to mail compose window.
Search results appear as list (as per the "Open email as list" button).
- return to facet view with shift+close [x]
- auto open list view when few results found
- column config./sort/toggle [IMG3&4]
- apply columns to search as list menu [IMG5]
Strike the 'T' key to sort messages by thread, strike the 'U' key to sort them unthreaded again, just like the 'G' key switches to Grouped By Sort view
Sort and search for buttons in (any) toolbar customization dialog
No Message Pane Sort prevents accidental resorting of the message pane by disabling mouse button clicks on the column headers.
It is still possible to sort messages by ctrl-clicking the header.
This extension gives more options and tools to attach files from compose window.
Allows folders to be categorized in the folder pane.