Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
UnMHT provides following features:
- Save webpage as MHT file.
- Insert URL of the webpage and date you saved into saved MHT file.
- Save multiple tabs as MHT files at once.
- Save multiple tabs into a single MHT file.
- Save webpage by single click into prespecified directory with Quick Save feature.
- Convert HTML files and directory which contains files used by the HTML into MHT file.
- View the MHT file saved by UnMHT, IE, PowerPoint, etc.
In Thunderbird, only saving webpage as MHT is supported.
Please do not post bug report as review, you cannot get any support here.
UnMHT is not compatible with e10s.
If you installed IETab, UnMHT will failed to display the MHT file in your local machine. Please disable following from IETab's site filter.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 8.3.1b2