Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added feature for removing a hyperlink by cursor location so you don't have to select the entire link. You can still remove hyperlinks by selecting portions of the text, too.
- Added feature where if nothing is selected, the contents of the clipboard will be inserted and hyperlinked.
- Pasted email address will now be trimmed of spaces.
- Added a true French translation.
- Fixed the sanitization of inserted html.
- Fixed a bug whereby the linkify setting would not stay if you set it in the options.
- Fixed a bug whereby certain confirmation prompts would error out the functionality.
- Fixed a bug whereby the url-encoding caused the linkified email to be 'undefined'.
- fixed bug with url-encoding option causing invalid links (changed encodeURIComponent to encodeURI
- added ability to paste an email address as a mailto link.
- added preference to toggle aforesaid function
- updated versioning to allow for Thunderbird 18+
- Fixed the default addition of the buttons for Seamonkey
- Fixed rendering in SeaMonkey
- Added true translation for polish
- improved the "pasting" system
- fixed the http append to encoded urls
- added "Remove Hyperlink" feature
- toolbar buttons are now added by default on the first run
- fixed the localization
- added translations for de/en-GB/en-US/es-ES/fr/it/pl/ru-RU
- Fixed icon in toolbar palette
- Added option to encode the url before pasting it
- Improved the url validation
- Added icons for hover styles
- Trimmed up and tweaked the code