Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Just click on Toolbar icon or on icon in statusbar...
How to add Open Addons icon to the toolbar:
1. Right click on Toolbar
2. Select Customize from the context menu.
3. From the showed items drag 'Add-ons' item and drop it in toolbar.
4. Click Done.
- added: Customizable Toolbar and Statusbar icon clicks
(left, middle, right click - no function, open/hide & re-open add-ons window, open extension options)
- added: Multi Tooltip for icons
- added: option for auto-change extension's pane after opening add-ons window
(can be delayed and customized for selected event only - opening add-ons-window: all or from Open Addons)