Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
The feature of mail redirecting is also known as remailing or resending.
The extension is an answer for bug #12916
- Fix error in addressing widget for Thunderbird 46.0a2
- Fix bug in error message when no recipients have been specified for Thunderbird 38
- Fix bug in error messages for recipients for SeaMonkey
- Fix backwards compatibility with older versions of Thunderbird
- Use method includes() instead of contains()
- Various performance improvements to addressing widget
- Add compatibility with CardBook add-on
- Add Catalan localization
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.8.8a4: