Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- due date disabled by default
- ability to remove the due date
- hide completed tasks
- Added the ability to clear completed tasks (issue 22).
- Fixed rearranging tasks (issue 71).
- Improved offline functionality (issues 77 and 80).
0.5 to 0.5.1:
- Added the ability to change the due date format (issue 16).
- Commented out an unused method in oauthconsumer.js that contained a synchronous HTTP request.
- Removed a few unused files from the oauthorizer directory.
- Changed DOM namespace to a more distinct one, wrapped a few additional nodes.
0.4.2 to 0.4.3:
- Fixed a status bar issue caused by this add-on (issue 64).