Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- due date disabled by default
- ability to remove the due date
- hide completed tasks
- Added the ability to clear completed tasks (issue 22).
- Fixed rearranging tasks (issue 71).
- Improved offline functionality (issues 77 and 80).
0.5 to 0.5.1:
- Added the ability to change the due date format (issue 16).
- Commented out an unused method in oauthconsumer.js that contained a synchronous HTTP request.
- Removed a few unused files from the oauthorizer directory.
- Changed DOM namespace to a more distinct one, wrapped a few additional nodes.
0.4.2 to 0.4.3:
- Fixed a status bar issue caused by this add-on (issue 64).
- Improved the sync mechanism so that a full sync no longer locks the interface.
- Merged moonwell's due date fix (issue 17).
- Added the ability to quickly create a task from an email: right click an email in the message list, then choose Convert to -> Google task. Code patch by Tyler Freeman of odbol.com (issue 32).
- Fixed a defect that would cause tasklists with very large numbers of tasks to not sync properly (issue 13).
0.4 to 0.4.1:
- Fixed a bug that caused newly added tasks to not display properly (issue 60).