Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
DOM Inspector Plus! [dm] 184.108.40.206 Requires Restart
Improved DOM Inspector! [dm version]. Box Model new layout & more data, see screenshot!. Horizontal scroll for Dom-Tree, and some more.
Inspects the structure and properties of a window and its contents.
This add-on has been marked as experimental by its developers
About this Add-on
New version 220.127.116.11 is ready here
Added in [dm version]:
* HORIZONTAL SCROLL Bar in Dom Tree panel.
* Added new "BOX MODEL Plus" viewer with better layout and more data (see screenshot!).
- scrollTop, scrollLeft, ΔscrollWidth, ΔscrollHeight values only appear if there is at least one nonzero value. "Δ" is "delta", the values are the difference of the visible Width/Height and the total scrollWidth/Height. (you can think of the "delta" values as the invisible part). This "delta" use allows the values to appear *only* when the 'invisible' part is nonzero. (they tipically appear for an object with fixed Width/Height and content inside it that had overflowed)
- Standard Box model stays too, with some styling (column align, etc).
* NEW: with 2 new selectable things: since Version 18.104.22.168
- 1) By default you can use the "E" key for activating "Computed Style" viewer (see screenshot), so you can easily click & type 'e' to switch to 'Computed Style', 'c' to show css, etc. (in English locale)
You can change or remove that using new string-preference (in about:config):
An empty value will remove this 'accessKey', or you can add accessKeys to several/ALL the viewers, eg. with a value like (JSON format):
that should work also for other languages! (untested with non-latin characters)
- 2) You can put tiny borders and titlebar to inspector window with the boolean-preference:
extensions.domInspectorPlusDm.smallMargin = true
Works only in certain windows systems, like win7 with aero-glass. (I remember seeing it also in Win8 and/or 10)
(Shows partly truncated top-menu when maximized)
Thanks a lot to the author! This James Bond version couldn't inspect less :-)
(You can even leave original DOM-Inspector installed and disabled for watching updates).
FYI: the option "View" -> "Blink Selected Element" is working only for deactivated Hardware acceleration (in Firefox: Options -> Advanced)
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 22.214.171.124dm