Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
This add-on has started as an update of CookieCuller for newer Firefox version. I have finally rewrote the whole code, based on the Mozilla cookie window.
For version 1.9.0
See the changelog here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookiekeeper/versions/1.9.0
Supported Mozilla based applications:
- Firefox 38.0 to 49.0
- Thunderbird 38.0 to 49.0
- SeaMonkey 2.40 to 2.46
- Palemoon 25.0 to 26.0
- K-Meleon 75.0
Note for Palemoon users:
By default on Palemoon 26.1 you may see that CookieKeeper 1.9 is not compatible with Firefox 24.9. To be able to install CookieKeeper you must update in the "about:config" the option:
with a compatible Firefox version. For example, this value work:
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; X11; rv:24.9) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0 (Pale Moon)
Note for K-Meleon users:
This is the first release of CookieKeeper with a K-Meleon support. This support is minimal, for example, the dynamic menu is not implemented.
To install CK on K-Meleon:
- Force the module installation by clicking on the grey button "Add to Firefox", then "Install Anyway"
- Quit K-Meleon
- Go to your K-Meleon profil directory
- Create a new folder named
macrosif it do not already exists.
- Then open the folder
extensionsand with your favorite ZIP file manager, open the file
email@example.com. Extract the file
cookiekeeper.kmmlocated in the
kmeleonsub-folder, to the previously created
- Restart K-Meleon. Use the Tools menu to access to the CookieKeeper interface.
If you whish to have CookieKeeper in your language, you can help here: http://www.babelzilla.org/index.php
For the bank plugin user of http://chipkarte.santanderbank.de/ : If you have trouble to run the plugin, when CookieKeeper is installed, you can add a delay to the CookieKeeper init.
in the address bar type "about:config" (without the quotes, see mozillazine.org for more explanations), then press enter. Search for the preference "extensions.cookiekeeper.startup_delay" (without the quotes), then modify the value to one it fits you.
The value is in millisecond, so enter 1000 for 1s, 2000 for 2s etc.
- #1569423: Mozilla function nsICookie.remove() changed again (Fix in the cookie editor).
- #1571805: Fix import cookies from json. An error was displayed for protected cookies.
- #1573145: Don't display / remove storage of WebExtensions.
- #1573744: Dom storage editor: changes are not saved anymore.
- #1575664: CK1.9.0: German translation update.