Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Birthday Reminder 188.8.131.52 Requires Restart
Birthday Reminder reminds of upcoming birthdays for all contacts in Thunderbird's address book. Supports Lightning, reminders and even Google Calendar :-)
About this Add-on
If you use the Thunderbird calendar extension ("Lightning"), Birthday Reminder will create events for the birthdays of your contacts. You can choose the calendar you want to have the events in. Reminders are supported.
As of version 184.108.40.206, you can even use Google Calendar (with the Google Calendar Provider extension)... :-)
* PLEASE DO NOT POST PROBLEM REPORTS HERE. Write an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org instead. All Problem reports posted here will be ignored. *
* Do you want to support the development of BirthdayReminder? I will not have a lot of time in the next year because I am starting a new job. This is why I am looking for people who are interested in helping to enhance BirthdayReminder. If you are interested please mail to email@example.com.
* PLEASE DO NOT POST PROBLEM REPORTS HERE. Write an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org instead. All Problem reports posted here will be ignored.
* If you can provide a translation into your language, I would appreciate it if you do so at http://www.babelzilla.org.
* If you would like to become beta-tester, for example for testing BirthdayReminder with new Thunderbird versions, then send an eMail to email@example.com.
- Necessary updates for compatibility with Thunderbird 6.0
- Bugfix: Fixed configuration for all announced locales :-)
- Added the following locales (thanks to all the poeple who contributed)
ca-AD: Catalan by Opakoman,rubenix
cs-CZ: Czech by Joelp
de: German by BirthdayReminder
es-ES: Spanish by chuzo
hu-HU: Hungarian by Cashman
it-IT: Italian by Underpass
ko-KR: Korean by wtspout
nl: Dutch by markh
pt-PT: Portugese by lloco
sk-SK: Slovak by Branislav Rozbora
vi: Vietnamese by longnh
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird because of the following: