Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support for OS X Yosemite added
- Changes made in calendar properties can now be saved
- Czech translation updated
- Setting calendar permission for all users works now correctly
- Participation status icons (more intuitive difference)
- Recurring events with exceptions are now diplayed correctly
- New calendar properties UI (more consistent with the rest of Thunderbird)
- Calendar sharing manager (users can set up access premissions from calendar properties)
- Calendar list is synced in every synchronization now not just when started
- Free/busy for events in subscribed calendars works properly
- Invitations are displayed for events in subscribed calendars
- Increased stability
- More reliable DNS based service discovery.
- Switching accounts fixed.
- Minor User Interface bug fixes and changes.