Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed grabbing cursor in pop-up.
* Bumped compatibility for Firefox 4.0 and Seamonkey 2.0
* Added several new translations:
* Chinese (Simplified)
* When TTI is toggled off, images on the current page will be replaced with their original link or text. This behavior can be changed in the options window.
* Popup windows no longer show whitespace below the image.
* For GameFAQs users: images in signatures on the GameFAQs message boards are now no longer displayed. This behavior can be changed in the options window. This may not work if Linkification is installed.
* Right-clicking an image will no longer trigger an error if there is nothing after the TTI menu items.
* Firefox 1.0 and SeaMonkey 1.x are no longer supported.
* Firefox 3.1 beta builds are now somewhat supported.
* Seamonkey 2.0 alphas are now somewhat supported.
* Add-on is now officially named 'Text-to-Image'.
* Changed website URL
Fixed a serious bug with site blacklisting and the rendering of hyperlinks on a page.
*Added missing XPInstall script for SeaMonkey
*Added Croatian locale
* Edited code for higher security and is now much harder to exploit
* Fixed bug with images inside hyperlinks not having mouse events set for them
* Fixed bug with large images pushing the pop-up window outside the screen
* URLs with image extensions but non-image content are now fixed