Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added ToolBar Button
- The "vertical line" (resizer) element will now be created over the flash element, rather than appended to it. (eg, a flash element of 600x400 previously become 602x400, now it will be of the same/original size) This should remove the feeling that FlashResizer does not work on some specific websites, when what really happened was that the flash element was covering the browser's width or its container)
- Fixed some weird issue under FF4 while using offsetParent (dblclick)
- Using FullWindow->dblClick on a Flash element which within an IFrame will automatically move the element to the top-level parent window, thus really making it Full(Browser)Window rather than covering the IFrame only..
- Some minimal fixes/improvements
- Flash elements which are dynamically created and/or within Frames should work now as well and be properly handled to be resizable.
- There may be certain cases where a hidden Flash Element is used on the page, normally there will be a image which you should click to make the video appear. FlashResizer should now understand and handle accordingly such situations.
- Previously, only flash elements with a width/height parameter was "re-created" on-resize. Starting with this version, ALL flash elements will be re-created on-resize by default, cause we found several places/websites where performing a single resize does not cause the "viewer pane" to be automatically adjusted to the new size.
- Fixed Warning: Empty string passed to getElementById()
- Implemented PrefService's Observer to completely switch off the add-on when clicking the status-bar icon or options's checkbox.
- New flash elements's container will now inherit the parent's background-color, this should ensure all players should look ok when resized, cause there are some with transparent control buttons.
- Reworked from scratch the preferences window. You can now configure several options, including per-site rules.
- Some other little fixes/improvements.