Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fx 4 changes required a new version.
- Made some modifications as this dictionary is specifically aimed at Mozilla products and online users.
-- Notes for 2.1 -- (Not released)
Based on en_AU_V2.1.zip from http://www.justlocal.com.au/
- Removed words with spaces
- Removed trailing spaces from words
- Change accented characters in words where this was valid according to the
Macquarie English dictionary.
- Removed U.S. spellings of the words with ize so only ise and variants remain.
- Fixed error in affix file on line 1068 from SFZ to SFX.
Gah! A typo in the extension name? New version pronto!
Version notes for 0.1:
I downloaded the en-AU dictionary file from http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/spell_dic.html in order to package it correctly for use in Mozilla applications and distribution through addons.mozilla.org. It was last modified on 2003-03-29. I received no reply after emailing the author, and such have decided to make my own fork (is it still a fork if the previous one isn't maintained?) for Mozilla :) I have also decided to change the license to the GNU General Public License - as per section 3 of the LGPL.