Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Updated options window to show two preferences
- Added locale: fr, de
2. Fixed: Code to update PlacesContextMenu would break if it was displayed for bookmark toolbar.
2. Popup width height now saved to preferences rather than being persisted so the popup no more appears in non-default size after addon is uninstalled.
3. Refactored code to remove some event handlers as early as possible.
4. Fixed the bottom button panel moved to top XUL issue in SeaMonkey 6+.
- Bookmark Panel now remembers its size.
- Added 'Update Url' and 'Update Title' context menu entries on bookmark item in bookmarks menu, bookmarks toolbar and sidebar.
- Show the location field in edit bookmark panel.
- Compatible with Seamonkey.
- Fixed tree expansion behavior in 'Bookmark All Tabs' and 'Bookmark This Link' dialog.
- Fixed minimum compatibility version.
- Fixed minimum width issue.
- Fixed popupshown event handler was also handling drop-down list's popupshown event.