Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* The default size of cache changes to 50
* A bigger icon for Firefox 29
* Add an option to hide the toolbar button when the cache is vide
* No more bugs on Reddit.com
* uk-UA localization updated
* Remove from "spreadsheets.google.com" the default whitelist
* New Feature: Set hidden pref "extensions.tacache.compactButton" to "true" will change Textarea Cache toolbarbutton to a normal button without drop down menu (requested by Alec)
* Fixed: a bug about Clear Recent History window
* New: hidden setting "extensions.tacache.clearWithSanitize". The use can set it to "false" if he/she does not want to clear Textarea Cache when clearing recent history.
- Change: Change localisation tr-TR to tr
- uk-UA localisation updated
* Improvement: Many performance improvements
* Fix: Error message in console
* New: add some hidden preferences
* Fix: typo in en-US localization
* New Feature: show "Open Textarea Cache Window" in context menu of textarea when the cache is not empty ( thanks for liaciafr's suggestion)
* New Feature: scrolling mouse wheel on menu list in the Cache Window will select the next or previous item. (thanks to Drugoy's suggestion)
* Cache Window is automatically updated if it is already opened and the user selects the first entry.
* Textarea Cache will never work in Private Browsing
* Change the default value of hidden setting extensions.tacache.restartClear to 300. That means all the old saved texts will be deleted in 300 seconds after starting Firefox (withour session restore).
* jp-JP: hosiguma
* sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs
- add sr translation (Thanks to DakSrbija)
- Fix: the position of the statusbar icon
- Fix: the whitelist could not be saved in Linux
- Fix: unnecessary data save
- Cache Window show saved time.
- The text format in WYSIWYG editor is now saved.
- It works now in GMail plain text editor and Facebook.
- Several minor fixes.
* "https://" is removed from the exception list.
* Add zh-CN localization (by hoolooday).
* The default saving interval is changed to 5 seconds.
* The size of the cache is limited to 1~20.
* Add "https://" to the exception list.
* New localization:
- de-DE: bastik
- fr-FR: Goofy
- it-IT: MatrixIsAllOver
- pl-PL: teo
- pt-BR: Ghelman
- ru-RU: PiVV
- uk-UA: Sappa
- Show statusbar icon when texts are saved in the cache.
- Turn Textarea Cache off in private browsing mode. (For Firefox 3.1 series)
* Some bug fixes.
* set to "0": remove old saved texts from the cache when closing firefox (default value)
* set to "-1": never remove old saved texts unless the cache is full
* set to "90", for example: the old saved texts will be removed 90 seconds after restarting firefox
* Old saved texts will be reserved if Firefox restarts with session restoring.
* Compatible with Firefox 3.0 - 3.0.*