Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed a bug preventing password-only forms to work with Secure Login on Firefox 3.
- Updated Portuguese (Brazilian) locale - thanks to RodrigoBiker at babelzilla.org
- Updated Chinese (traditional) locale - thanks to mingtselu at babelzilla.org.
- Updated Italian locale - thanks to gonzalopirobutirro at babelzilla.org.
- Updated Hebrew locale - thanks to barryoni at babelzilla.org.
- Added a workaround for the missing integrated help system which has been removed for Firefox 3.0b5 and later.
- Added Bulgarian locale - thanks to Fingli at babelzilla.org
- Made the about:config option skipDuplicateActionForms accessible on the settings page and set it to true by default.
- Added the Secure Login context menu to the toolbar button - thanks to Nikos for the notion.
- Middle mouse click on SL statusbar icon logs out of the Master Security Device - thanks to Nikos for the idea and code example.
- The Secure Login bookmark index to preselect a login had been stuck on next (non SLB) login - fixed.
- Added the possibility to autoselect from multiple logins from a Secure Login Bookmark by adding an index to the end of the bookmark hash.
- Added Czech locale - thanks to PetrTwo at babelzilla.org
- Improved login fields detection on Firefox 3 by skipping additional form fields between username and password field.
- Added about:config option "skipDuplicateActionForms" to skip login forms with a duplicate action target URL (default="false").
- Improved Secure Login Bookmarks security by adding a confirmation dialog to prevent unwanted auto-login through bookmark hash guessing attempts.
- The Secure Login Bookmarks hash (anchor) is now set to a random key if enabled/disabled and still set to default.
- Secure Login Bookmarks - login to a website directly from your saved bookmarks.
- Added (updated) Italian locale - thanks to Underpass at babelzilla.org
- Added Chinese (Traditional) locale - Thanks to Lu Ming-Tse (呂明澤).
- Autosubmit could cause problems when click on submit button was delayed (e.g. through AJAX requests).
Thanks for the info and patch to Michal Krause.
- Displaying the statusbar icon using the src attribute doesn't seem to work in Firefox 3 Alpha 8 - fixed by using CSS.
- Using the nsILoginManager countLogins() interface which has been added in bug 378667 - this avoids the master password prompt.
- Added (updated) Japanese locale - thanks to Hirto at babelzilla.org
- LoginManager: formSubmitURL parameter had been used with path, must be used without - Fixed
(Didn't notice this in the previous release as it worked with logins stored with blank formSubmitURL)
- Added support for new LoginManager interface in Firefox 3.0a5
- Login highlight style fully customizable using CSS declarations via about:config
- Improved settings page (using tabs, better structuring)
- Login fields ouline style and line width configurable using about:config
- Added menu icons
- Restructured and extended help page
- Autofill Forms integration (new option on the settings page)
- Dialog windows independent from parent window
- Not all localizations are included in this release.
Some translators finished within a day, others need several weeks.
If you want to contribute, plase visit babelzilla.org: