Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
To improve ease-of-use for the command line "gpg" tool.
I exchange encrypted gpg messages, so instead of having to copy/paste the messages into a new file to pass to the tool, this add-on takes half the effort out of the task.
Saving useful notes from websites can be a pain if you need to manually create a file first. I wanted to be able to save text to a file without ever having to minimize or close Firefox.
Heres the list of currently tracked defects and enhancement requests (feel free to add to it):
- Add confirmation dialog before saving selected text to confirm preferences e.g filename, directory .. Implemented in v2.1
- Migrate to addon sdk dev (no browser restart needed on installation) .. Implemented in v2.0
- Provide options for data to either be truncated or appended to files (user preference) .. Implemented in v1.0.9
- Provide localization for different languages .. Implemented in v1.0.8
- Let user specify save directory and/or filename after selecting text to be saved (user preference) .. Implemented in v1.0.7
|User since||February 7, 2012|
|Number of add-ons developed||3 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 5 out of 5 stars|