Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Version 2 is still in the works and will include a new UI and a complete overhaul of the code to work with the new Firebug module framework.
To try it out:
1) Turn on an overlay
2) Lock the overlay (checkbox under the position controls)
3) Inspect elements and make changes with Firebug :)
Thanks to Huszy for fixing the Firebug issues.
- Issue #12 - Can't remove comps
- Issue #10 - PixelPerfect Firebug panel sometimes can not be selected
- Hide overlay when inspecting (was not working for some os/browser versions)
Added the following new features
- Lock overlay
- Z-Index override
- Firefox 4.* compatibility