Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Localization fixes.
- Add-on doesn't require a restart to install.
- Supports in-content preferences UI in Firefox 38 and above.
* Removes support for Firefox 2, Thunderbird 2, Flock, and Songbird
* New locales: cs-CZ, el, he-IL, pt-PT, sr, sv-SE, zh-CN
* Fixes problem with importing/exporting certain characters
* Fixes problem with having both a formSubmitURL and httpRealm
* Renames "encryption" to the more accurate "obfuscation" option
* Removed Firefox 1.5 support. Please see the website FAQ for details.
* Major code rewrite
* Added locale: ja-JP
* Fixed many miscellaneous bugs:
o Importing/exporting files without a file extension will now work properly.
* New features for all applications:
o Exports will now have a filename pre-populated with the current date
* New features for Firefox 3 only:
o Importing will now show a live progress bar of the status and count
o It is now possible to cancel an import after it has started.
o If some entries could not be imported, a View Details link will indicate which hosts and the reason for the error.
- Added Songbird support
- Revamped debug tool to provide more detailed analysis
- Bad password entries should no longer cause empty export files; they will simply be skipped
- Added ability to show details for the bad password entries
- Updated Firefox 2 compatability
- Added security notice on first-run
Additionally, the export format has been changed from CSV to XML and the sk-SK locale has been added.
See the full changelog at http://passwordexporter.fligtar.com