To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Removed references to unused thread component
* More language files (thanks babelzilla)
* Some code tidying up for Aurora compatibility
* Stop using jar files (Firefox 4 prefers normal directory structures within addons)
* bugfix: Legacy support for Firefox 3.0.x users
* Added workaround for compatibility bug that caused a hang if Firebug was running whilst we attempted to run code in a background thread.
* Replace credit card numbers option
* Add idle observer to clean the database once per day after 5 minutes of inactivity
* Show a "saving form" icon in the statusbar whenever a form is saved
* Set default form expiry time to 4 weeks
* Css fix for remove forms textbox and dropdown
* Look for key generation errors and notify the user if there is an error.
* Don't require a password to delete the database (if database has become corrupted, then password will not work)
* Bugfix: resetting password reports a key generation error even if the password reset works.
* Remove all background threaded code (Firefox 4 really doesn't like them)
* Removing unused legacy code
* Added button to clean (Vaccuum) the database (options > database > Clean The Database)
* Automatically backup the database on browser load (and pption to disable backup)
* New Crypto components fromo the Mozilla Weave team.
* Zotero compatibilty problem
* Fixed a couple of memory leaks reported by Leak Monitor
* Re-enabled options dialog resizing for windows and linux users
* Require the Lazarus password to delete the database or delete saved forms
* Ability to restore text to clipboard from an entire form rather than just a textbox.
* Added "Remove All Saved Forms" button to database options
* Added "Delete Database" button to database options, to deal with corrupt databases.
* Added an option to enable Lazarus in Private Browsing Mode.
* Fixed a particularly difficult bug that incorrectly sized the options dialog
* Removed the welcome page from the options dialog
* New Search Capability! allows recovery of text data even if original form is no longer accessable.
* Password no longer needed for saving forms (only required when recovering forms)
* Now saves contents of textareas and WYSIWYG editors
* bugfix: unresponsive script error when recovering selectboxes with large (10,000+) amounts of options
* turned off update ping as no longer needed