Not Compatible With Thunderbird 45.5.1 Rated 1 out of 5 stars
It would have been wonderful if this worked; unfortunately it does not (with the latest version of Thunderbird, anyway).This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.2).
Please Fix Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Does not work with new Firefox. PLEASE FIX!!! I pay for Lastpass. Why doesn't it work now? Error: File is corruptThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.2).
Not responding...constantly! Rated 1 out of 5 stars
I cannot live without this add-on but it makes FF (50.0.2) completely unusable. It seems like it connects to something or does some background processing after every single click!
I had to disable my add-ons and switch them back on one by one to find out that the LastPass add-on was the culprit. If I am forced to log on to a site that requires a password, I am forced to use Chrome. Even IE works properly.
Please fix this issue so I can switch back to FF!
Does not work with the new Firefox Rated 1 out of 5 stars
It´s no more working with the newest Firefox, please fix this as soon as possible!!!
I use it every day.
Needs to work for Multiprocess!!! Rated 3 out of 5 stars
This has worked very well for me in the past, both with passwords and with filling other forms, but now it is virtually useless. Please make this compatible for multiprocess (e10s) for Firefox! Thank you.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
Now Free? Rated 5 out of 5 stars
The official websit says:Access on all devices Now Free!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
Brilliant , but gui difficulties Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Cannot do without it, have been using it for years now without great problems. But some flaws:
1) changing passwords is cumbersome as it mistakes the "Current Password" field often for the "New Password" field.
2) Dialogues often unreadable with darker themes, also with darker settings when using a Firefox add-on such as "Dark Background and light text"
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Been using LassPass for a couple of years now and I love it. The interface is a bit confusing to begin with when new sites are added, but this is just a learning curve and once you are there there is no looking back. I use across my 3 computers and on my Android phone. Highly recommendedThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
5 stars worth, but it seems you have bug that caused leftover code to tell my "trial period is over" Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Yesterday I installed LastPass on Android device first time after I got the “trial has ended" message from my first experience with LastPass on mobile. This isn't the same device, and this install never had it before - I got the tablet cheap because it's used, but of course I did a factory reset before anything else.
1) Your add-on should now be free, as all your products not depending on device, operating system or browser it's made for, and if not made for browser, the former ones still hold.
2) one day I installed it on my new tablets, which was the first handheld it felt usable and addons didn't make it crawl - on my phone, much newer, it crawled anyway, just less if I only had uBlock Origin and stuff like Quit add-on, which does nothing until user selects Quit from menu. I logged in, had to verify login from link in email, then login again, and it worked.
3) I started Firefox again- guess it was closed, because LastPass now, ONE DAY AFTER, claimed that my trial, which shouldn't be, had ended!I'm pissed - maybe my trial period, the real one, is saved into my accounts information, to prevent trying to get new trial period, that's how I'd done it, but your add-on shouldn't care about it, and it didn't yesterday, so there's a bug which sometimes claims your trials over, and I don't care if it's rare or common that it does this - nor if it doesn't.Only acceptable solution is to remove the unnecessary code only related to trial period, because that way it can't well give such error!
FIX IT ASAP!!!
BE WARNED Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Well my last post was removed. .didn't edit. .This has BAD all over it. ! (1) Their website looks amateur plus they post how many users on line telling me that they have full control over your phone and passwords (2) Who is accountable? They could easily sell your info while they sit on a beach with no laws (3) I can't find 1 good thing about them.! Give them access to my phone? #uck NOThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1). This user has 2 previous reviews of this add-on.
Awful Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Terrible performance with framerate drops.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
Was a good addon, broken now Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Currently, both 3.x and 4.x versions create significant performance problems on all my firefox browsers I use. Many pages load time increases dramatically to up to 20 seconds during which firefox freezes. about:performance tab in FF always show highest load for lastpass addon upon page refresh.
Sad, but time has passed and nothing was done yet - looks like consequences of LogMeIn incursion (https://blog.lastpass.com/2015/10/lastpass-joins-logmein.html).
Have to search for alternatives.
Horrible performance Rated 1 out of 5 stars
This plugin will make your browser almost unusable, specially if you use to open and close many tabs.
It's been like this for around a year and no word from lastpass.
Fedora X32 Popup Window Hangs Rated 3 out of 5 stars
The latest development version never gets the LastPass popup window open. Just hangs a blank window.
I believe this is a general error with the addon and Firefox 50.x series. I've had the same issue with other addons in Firefox 50.x
Utterly Incapacitatingly Slow Rated 1 out of 5 stars
This makes my FF 50.0.2 hang very badly. Made FF unusable. Disabled all addons one by one. LastPass was the one causing the problem. Reenabled all other addons except Last Pass and FF is working great again. Angry because I paid for LP premium and now I can't use it.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
Performance issues Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Works really bad on Firefox, and the menu when you are filling the form don't work wellThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
非常好用 Rated 5 out of 5 stars
非常好用This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great add-on!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
Not compatible with multiprocess Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Not compatible with multiprocessThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).
LastPass is getting worse worse worse Rated 1 out of 5 stars
LastPass used to be a great password manager. I'm using the Premium version since many years. But now it is getting worse worse worse from version to version. :(This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.3.1).