To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
InspectorWidget 4.38.20150523.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Adds toolbar button and context menus for invoking the DOM Inspector (DOMi) for either chrome or content elements.
About this Add-on
- Clicking the toolbar button will enable the next mouse click on any chrome or content element to open a DOMi window with it positioned on the parent element in the respective DOM tree.
- As of version 4.38, Holding both the Shift+Ctrl keys and clicking any element will also open a DOMi window with it positioned on the parent element in the respective DOM tree.
- Context-clicking the IW toolbar button (or clicking the IW dropmarker) will present a menu of all open chrome windows and dialog panels. Selecting a menu will immediately bring the selected window/dialog to the front thus allowing easy and quick access to clicking the element of interest.
- Context-clicking the content area will present two options to allow inspection of a page and, if relevant, the inspection of an individual frame.
- Fixed Firefox 38.* breakage bug
- Shift+Ctrl+click on element now opens Domi from focus window without need for toolbarbutton. This allows one to easily inspect popup items like menus.
- Added dark-theme compatibility
- Removed toolbarbutton menu-button attribute
Note: Window selection is still available using right-click.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: