Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* filtering is now case insensitive.
- Supporting Greasemonkey 1.9+
- Supporting Scriptish
- Greasefire can no longer be detected by websites
- Removed css injection code; all us.o pages are not modified on the server side to fit better in the script picker browser.
- Splitter position is now properly persisted.
- Fixed bug where right clicking on a installed script name in the popup menu would launch the script picker.
- Added an id attribute to the script picker window that should allow it to properly persist the window position.