Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
#13 Top 50 Tech products of 2013 - PC World | ***** 5 Stars - CNET
BLUR IS THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR:
Stop forgetting passwords and generate tough-to-crack new ones:
- Creates strong encrypted passwords in one click - even for sites you
already have logins for
- Saves, encrypts and organizes your passwords. Logs you in fast.
- Works seamlessly across your iPhone, iPad and browser
- Access your data from home, work or on the road (but please, not
- Use Touch ID and other iPhone 6 features to login even faster
A site you’ve shopped gets hacked and your logins and passwords are
stolen in the data breach? No problem: your credit card info won’t
even be there:
- Shop online without ever giving out your credit card to merchants (yup!)
- Masked Cards let you pay using new disposable credit cards (like
Paypal, but better)
- Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing, and address info
for fast checkouts, when you choose
- Charges show up as Abine, Inc. on your statement to protect your
privacy (that’s what we do)
Even with your passwords and payments secured, you’re still being
tracked by hundreds of companies collecting as much data as they can
about you - use the Blur extension to:
- Block hundreds of companies from secretly collecting data about what
you do online
- Block tracking that doesn’t rely on cookies (more effective than
- Stop Facebook and others from tracking you even when no logged in
- Updated service and protection incorporating feedback from over 10
million daily users (block new and emerging threats)
A best-in-class password only you know protects your account
information from anyone, even us.
- Passwords and key data are secured with AES-256 encryption
- Separate keys are used for authentication/authorization and data encryption
- Encryption keys are stored using host-proof hosting
- Encrypted data is stored using optional personal storage accounts
FREE and PREMIUM
Most features are free and unlimited, but you get more with a premium
- Free: password management, masked emails, and private browsing with
- Premium: masked credit cards, a new private masked phone numbers, backup
and sync, and expedited premium support
- Premium plans cost between $2 to $5 per month based on length of
subscription (3 cents per day for all this? Yup.)
Abine is the world leader in consumer data security. Our technology is
built to defend your privacy in new and better ways others do not. We
have operated for over five years with a single mission and business
model: to protect your privacy. It’s all we do.
- Our services are used by millions daily
- Our team is made up of data security experts (check us out)
- We encourage you to check out our amazing reviews
- We welcome and regularly share our source code with security and
- We’re transparent about what data we need store where and how it can
could possibly make it
We have a full-time Boston-based support team that can help at
firstname.lastname@example.org as well as live chat and @Abine on Twitter. They
are real people. FAQ’s are right here: https://dnt.abine.com/#/help
- Full-featured browser extension with all password, payment, and privacy
features integrated for fast form filling and automatic privacy as you
- Integrated mobile experience for Android and iPhone
If you'd like to review the source code, ask questions about the technical architecture, or challenge us on how privacy-centric the add-on actually is, we're all for it! Contact Andrew [at] getabine [dot] com. Thanks!
- Compatible with FireFox e10 electrolysis
- Improved Form handling and auto-filling
- New extension layout and design for easier customization
- Improved cross-browser and cross-platform syncing including iOS and Android
- New panel design
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
Abine will not track, store or transmit to any server or third party, information regarding users’ behavioral data (to include web browsing activity).
will not sell or otherwise work with third parties to market additional software to users (not including Abine software or services).
will not deliver or help others deliver any targeted advertising to users.
will not store users' passwords and login credentials on Abine’s servers (or any other remote location other than the user’s computer) except when requested to do so and encrypted with a key not known to Abine.
(Please note that Abine's policy is “required by law”, not “permitted by law”, since “permitted” means almost anything is allowed, while “required” are situations where the company receives a valid court order, for example, and is compelled to comply.)