Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Any URL can be Dugg remotely (without coming back to digg.com). Authentication is possible via oAuth and users can sign in using their Digg account or Facebook Connect.
- To minimize usage of browser real estate, the Digg count and button are shown in the URL bar. In addition, the toolbar itself is shorter and we’ve added a keyboard shortcut (Cmd+Shift+E) to make it easy to show and hide it.
- We’ve made notifications less intrusive by providing additional controls in the toolbar settings, such as notification thresholds and a smaller notification box.
- There are several simple ways to share any URL, including Twitter, Facebook, and email. You can also right-click on any page to generate a Digg short URL.
- A bug with toolbar customization has been resolved. You can now easily move and remove buttons.
- The notification window now stays visible even when actions are being performed within the browser (e.g. clicking or scrolling down a web page).
– Fixed a bug in which dropping the main Digg button inside the customize toolbar dialog would make the button appear incorrectly.
- Fixed the style of the toolbar buttons. Now they preserve their appearance when dragged outside of the toolbar.
- Changed the license block on all files from MPL to BSD.
- Increased the maximum supported Firefox version to 3.1 alpha 2 pre-release.