Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
How to use CookieMan Context:
Once it is installed, start Firefox and click on Tools menu > Options... (or Edit menu > Preferences... in Linux).
Click the Privacy panel, then click the Show Cookies button. You may have to choose "Use custom settings for history" in the first drop-down for the Show Cookies button to appear.
When you right click on a web site name in the cookies list a context menu will appear, allowing you to set its permission status without having to open the cookie Exceptions list. The context menu choices are:
* Allow - allows the site to store cookies
* Session - allows the site to store cookies until you exit Firefox, at which time they will expire
* Block - removes the site's cookies and it will not be allowed to store future cookies
* Copy web site address - copies the selected web site's address to the clipboard
* Delete - removes the cookie(s) stored by the selected site
If you block a site, but then decide you want to unblock the site to allow it to store cookies again, you can change its permission status in the Exceptions list directly. To view or edit your Exceptions list, open Firefox's Options window, select the Privacy panel, and hit the Exceptions button. (You may have to choose "Use custom settings for history" in the first drop-down for the Exceptions button to appear.) The context menu is available in the Exceptions list also.
To see what CookieMan Context looks like "in action", view the available screenshots.