Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
# The close button was disabled on the MacOS and the only way to get rid of this was to hit the escape key.
# The "Reset Color" feature didn't work correctly on Mac OS.
# Fixed for compatibility with Tile Tabs addon.
1) First Option on the General screen didn't show
2) Domain color presets screen had a horizontal scroll
3) Advanced Options used to overflow and was partially hidden
Updated Help options
Updated the text forground color algorithm: now dark tabs have white foreground (optional)
Updated compatibility to Firefox 3.6.* since many users reported having issues with version 3.3
A new, better and more unique color generator.
New: Introduced partial Flock support
Update: Compatible with Firefox 3.6 branch.
Fixed Domain List to allow domain list of any length.
Fixed critical bug when resetting advanced preferences
Fixed other minor bugs
Colors can be fine-tuned for random coloring.
Colors can be fine-tuned for domain based coloring.
Fixed a bug wherein the domain preset color shade was not the one selected
Firefox 3.5b4 - All tabs are colored on OS X including background and selected tabs for a native look and feel.
Lot of UI fixes for preferences window on Mac and Windows.
Fixed links not opening from preferences box
Update version compatibility for Firefox 3.1b3
Removed default background image
Foreground color change takes place immediately
Updated help and documentation panel
Several bugfixes including - Tab looses color when moved to new window
1) Options compatibility with dark themes : http://forums.binaryturf.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=66
2) Fading Level Fix: http://forums.binaryturf.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=65
3) Changed defaults for better visibility of the selected tab: Added a default background image.
Fixed tab background-image for windows vista, xp luna/royale themes
Real-time switching of background-images without restart.
Regexed domain hostname matches