Bitdefender QuickScan Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
bug-fix in download and install Bitdefender AV Trial
Bug-fix: uninstall button from toolbar works fine now
- preference names begin with "extensions." followed by an identifier unique to your extension
- a bugfix in quickscan
Fixed uninstallation problem in Firefox 5+.
Fixed plugin loading on Windows 2000.
Better localization support for extension widget interface.
tweaked autoplays enumeration (better speed)
fixed localization problem
- added localization for QuickScan strings (based on browser locale)
- button can be now moved to custom toolbars
xul strings localized for ro (toolbar button right-click menu and extension description)
- Firefox 4 compatibility
- SeaMonkey 2 compatibility
- half download size
- fixed window displaying issues
- scan result is now shown in browser title
- the scan button is now in the toolbar (top-right corner of Firefox)
- fixed desktop shortcut parsing crash
- fixed windows 2000 process enumeration bug
Fixed AppInitDLLs parsing problem (when rendundant whitespaces are present) raising a warning about accessing a directory
- 2 important bug fixes
- report file is now UTF-8
Scan is now faster. Some bugs fixed.
Improved speed a little bit.