Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Restartless: anonymoX can now be installed, updated and uninstalled without requiring a Firefox restart
- If a website requests geolocation information, the user can choose to provide a fake location
- Changing of cookie settings via the menu had been broken should work again
- Cookie action tip was not being closed, after a suggested action was selected
- Fixed error that occured from time to time on some sites (Component returned failure code: 0x80004002 (NS_NOINTERFACE) [nsIWebProgress.DOMWindow])
- Various small fixes
- Dropped support for Firefox versions < 29
- When the user selects a cookie action after an identity change, the selected action is applied immediately
- Cleaned up a lot of code, which probably fixed some bugs and introduced new ones
- internal changes only
- Problem when clicking on the "more countries" button solved
- Fixed not updating status after profile removal
- Drop support for Firefox < 13 to support future Firefox versions