About Startup Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
All changes in this version courtesy of Szabolcs Hubai.
- Fix for Thunderbird.
- Fix for Firefox >= 22 and Seamonkey >= 2.18.
Fixes an issue with Firefox 19 and greater.
Fixed an issue with recent Firefox nightlies.
- Fixed about:startup not displaying data the first time it is visited after installation
- Modify the way versions are presented, and remove introduction text
- Properly remove menu item on Thunderbird when disabling the extension
Adds support for SeaMonkey and Thunderbird. Thanks to Szabolcs Hubai.
Fixes "undefined" values in about:startup. Some may still appear if about:startup is loaded too early during the startup process, but reloading the page will display the values as they are available. Data is not saved in startup.log until application shutdown, meaning startup data for a crashing session is lost. Future versions will improve that.
Versions up to 0.1.5 were not displaying new startup information available in newer versions of Firefox. On recent mobile versions, about:startup even displayed no data under some circumstances, although the data was properly written in startup.log.
The about:startup page wasn't displaying any data right after installation until a restart.
A major code refactor occurred, though the resulting about:startup isn't much different. The main differences are:
- timings are now absolute again instead of relative.
- the current startup data is now also highlighted in blue.
- NaN values are properly ignored when computing averages.
- data is sorted by version/buildid pair (it used to be mostly sorted by luck).
This version adds a basic view of startup data recorded since version 0.1.1.
A small update to work on nightlies from March 25 onwards.
This version logs startup data in a file in the user profile directory. Later versions will use the data gathered to display more information.