Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added Whakamāori Country names from Moodle.
* Minor changes to Te Ngutu Kura dictionary.
* Added integration with ChangeLog from the Website.
* Disabled Iwi-Hapū list and Māori Subject Headings while they are under review for official inclusion into Te Papakupu Māori.
* Added Iwi list from the 2006 New Zealand Census.
* Added a very small sample of words - colours - for the thesaurus.