sepsis-console 0.3 was not made available through AMO due to bug 1000545
. The notes for the changes in that release are:
- Make sure to remove "console-api-log-event" observer in viewer.
- Fix bug where UnambiguousShadow autocomplete responder could get called
- multiple times after evaling a string literal, causing the input to blow up.
- When objects are output in the console viewer, you can click them to set them as the viewer target and inspect them in the child panel.
- Implement console.trace
- First pass at implementing drag and drop. Enabled with the pref "sepsis.console.draganddrop.enabled". Default to off for now, since it still needs ironing out.
See complete version history